- Invoice Finance
- Skipton Building Society
- Staying Safe
- Get in touch
Compare Invoice Factoring & Invoice Discounting
Skipton Business Finance provides businesses with working capital through flexible Invoice Finance solutions, including Invoice Factoring, Invoice Discounting, My White Label and our interest-free Skipton Select solution. We can provide working capital to a business by advancing funds varying from £25,000 up to £5m.
And now you can compare the costs of our Invoice Factoring and Invoice Discounting solutions using the handy tool above!
A healthy cashflow is vital to any business and our Invoice Factoring and Invoice Discounting solutions allow you access to working capital when an invoice is issued to your customer.
The Invoice Finance solutions we provide can be used on a confidential or disclosed basis but what we're really proud of at Skipton Business Finance is that each and every finance solution we structure is tailored to every single business we fund.
We are a proud member of the Skipton Building Society Group family - recently voted in the top 100 companies to work for by The Times.
A Skipton Building Society Group Company
We are proud to be part of Skipton Building Society, one of the UK's oldest and most reliable financial institutions in the world.
We share the same ethos in that we really do listen to our clients and work with them in partnership, rather than treating them like another customer with a customer number that means nothing to us.
Independent from the UK clearing banks, Skipton Business Finance has the dual benefits of being part of a highly successful and long-established financial institution in Skipton Building Society whilst retaining all the benefits of an independent.
We have no expensive shareholder dividends to pay therefore we are very much focused on understanding our clients businesses needs and assisting in creating wealth and jobs in business, rather than purely for profit.
This naturally leads to a partnership-approach with our clients.
- We will do our very best to try and fulfill your business requirements
- As a client you will have direct access to a dedicated Relationship Manager,
- No automated switchboards or multiple-choice options, just direct access
- Your Invoice Factoring or Invoice Discounting solution will grow as your business grows
- Full transparency with all our costs
- Constant access to your online account
- The best and most personable customer service in the industry
Find out for yourself and ask us about a three-month trial...
Staying Safe Against Scams
Emails, alleging to be from UK banks and building societies, have been sent encouraging people to visit fraudulent websites, to invest and pay money and reveal personal details. This is commonly known as 'phishing'.
Skipton Business Finance will never send emails asking for confidential information or security details and you should not respond to emails asking you to reveal such information.
Use Email Safely
- Do not open emails which you suspect as being scams.
- Do not forward emails which you suspect as being scams.
- Do not open attachments from unknown sources.
- Do not make payments to ‘new’ bank account details provided to you via email.
- If in doubt, contact the person or organisation the email claims to have been sent by ... better safe than sorry.
- Do not readily click on links in emails from unknown sources. Instead, roll your mouse pointer over the link to reveal its true destination, displayed in the bottom left corner of your screen. Beware if this is different from what is displayed in the text of the link from the email.
- Do not respond to emails from unknown sources.
Please be vigilant and if you are unsure or concerned about any communication that seems to be from Skipton Business Finance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 169 5036.
Get in touch with us today
If you need an Invoice Factoring solution or a Invoice Discounting solution get in touch with us today.
Backed by Skipton Building Society, one of the largest financial establishments in the UK, means we have funds ready to lend to businesses up and down the country.
If you would like a no-obligation FREE quote, please get in touch by ringing us on 0800 0854150 (call 0330 1232437 if ringing from a mobile).
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or why not utilise the handy form on the right and we'll call you back!
Our commitment to clients
We are committed to maintaining transparent business practices and at all times to act with honesty and integrity. If you feel that we haven't lived up to your expectations in any way, we'd like to know so we can put things right for you. Here you can download our complaints procedure.